- Pan American Gold Medalist, 200 fly (2011)
- Paris Open Champion (2010)
- Olympic Bronze Medalist, 800 Free Relay (2008)
- United States National Team Swimmer (2005-2008, 2010-2013)
- World Championship Silver Medalist (2007)
- National Champion (2006)
- World University Games Silver Medalist, 200 fly (2005)
- National Champion, 200 fly (2004)
Kim Vandenberg – Swimming
A California native, New York based Vandenberg graduated from UCLA with a degree in History and has since traveled the world training and competing in international competitions. A yoga enthusiast who is passionate about photography, reading, and travel also enjoys humanitarian ventures and is looking forward to a future with kids play international.
“Playing sports has allowed me to explore my own self perceived limits while challenging me to aspire to bigger goals both inside the pool and out. Sports has blessed my life with humility, gratitude, and perseverance.”
Why does Kim love to give back with Kids Play International? “Having the opportunity to share the spirit of sports with children in any capacity is an incredible gift. Being able to give back support and encouragement is what inspired me to get involved.”
--- Take Action ---
Would you like to become a supporter of Kids Play International? Donations make our project happen.
Newsletter Sign Up
Travel With a Purpose
KPI’s volunteer trips allow people the opportunity to travel with a purpose and experience the impact of our mission firsthand.