- 2012–2013 World Cup -SILVER in Lake Placid
- 5th in Park City, 9th in Whistler, 13th in Winterberg
- 5th Team Event in Winterberg, 8th in La Plagne, 10th in Koenigssee
- BRONZE in Igls (1/13)
- 8th at World Championships in St. Moritz
- 8th Team Event at World Championships in St. Moritz
- 13th in Sochi
- 2011–2012 World Cup
- 11th in Igls, 13th in La Plagne, 13th in Winterberg, 12th in Koenigssee, 8th in St. Moritz
- 10th at World Championships in Lake Placid
Jazmine Fenlator – Bobsled
USA Women’s Olympic Bobsled Pilot, Jazmine Fenlator (http://JazBobsled.com) made her Olympic debut at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia. Stemming from her breakout season in 2012, she continues to accelerate as aPilot on the FIBT World Cup Circuit. Fenlator was one of the top track athletes at Rider University, specializing in shot put, discus and hammer before transitioning her skills to the USA Bobsled team. To this day, she still holds many of the school’s records for the indoor shot put, outdoor shot put and discus.
Upon graduating from Rider in 2007, Fenlator’s track coach suggested she try a bobsled camp. She quickly fell in love and decided to dedicate her life to a different and equally challenging sport. After spending a few years as a brakeman, Fenlator decided to make the switch to the driver’s seat. In four seasons as a pilot, she has earned three World Cup medals – two silvers in Lake Placid, N.Y. and Park City, Utah, and bronze in Igls, Austria.
Fenlator in her spare time is in route to completing her second Master’s Degree with DeVry University’s Keller School of Management for her MBA in Marketing. She also enjoys cooking, photography and creative arts, dancing and being involved in the community.